To oversees the effective implementation of policies and programmers for the disadvantaged groups and to act as source of strength by providing financial assistance in order to achieve equality and social justice.
- To improve the performance, provide guidelines and counseling with respect to academic, financial, social and other matters to disadvantaged groups.
• To extend all the services to disadvantaged groups and look after welfare of these communities.
• To provide opportunity and facilitation to the deprived groups for learning and creating space for them to mainstream themselves.
Establishment of SC/ST CELL: BSNRMCET had set up a special cell in July 2014 to assist the students from Scheduled Cast (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) communities in improving their academic performance and in optimizing their development in their personal and social life at the University/Affiliate Colleges as per the guidelines of UGC/AICTE for strict implementation of reservation policy in University and its Affiliated Colleges. The university is setting up a special for the welfare of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes & Other Backward Classes in order to ensure the effective implementation of reservation policy in admission, recruitment, allotment of staff quarters and hostels etc.
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
SC/ST Cell Committee:
|S.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Phone Number|
|1||Dr C.Nagendranatha Reddy||Chairman||9010888132|
|2||Mr M.Chandra Sekhar||Member||9494216022|